- The slim, light-weight design of this high-resolution, 40-cell Braille display provides the ultimate in portability. At 1.2 lbs, it is one of the lightest Braille displays on the market!
- More than just a Braille display, the BC 640 with Feature Pack is the first wireless display with long range connectivity where you can have full Braille reading and writing access to your PC or Smartphone anywhere!
- Have the best reading experience at the lowest price with the ALVA USB640. With this 40-cell Braille display, you can be assured you are getting the highest-resolution Braille cells and all the standard control buttons at the best price!
Get TWO high-quality Braille displays in one with the ALVA BC680. The only 80-cell Braille display that offers simultaneous connectivity to two computers!
- This ultra- portable wireless braille keyboard and display provides full braille access to
mainstream mobile devices allowing you to read and write braille anywhere.
- The Mini will provide braille input and output for PCs and Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, Mac).
- The new Perkins Braille 40 V5 looks and functions just like the version 3 we have all learned to love but with additional features. It can connect by USB cable or Bluetooth - compatible with iDevices. It also supports a USB thumbdrive so you can load a text file or book into the display and use the navigation keys to move through the document.
- The most affordable Perkins 40 cell braille display on the market can add braille access to an Apple or Windows computer.
- This affordable Perkins 80-cell Braille display connects via USB and allows you to read a full 80-cell line at one time on either Apple or Windows computers.