- Import complex graphics, convert them to simple line drawings and have a usable tactile image instantly. And you can continue to customize the image using the numerous drawing tools available within the software.
- Duxbury Translator Software (DBT) is the industry standard for Braille translation. DBT is simple to use--beginners learn in just minutes. Yet its depth, power and accuracy are such that it is used by most of the major braille production centers throughout the world.
- Mega Dots is a Powerful DOS braille translator with a
Windows Installer, designed for the volume transcriber
and producer who is working for American or
British braille readers.
- Window-Eyes is a leading software application for the blind and
visually impaired, which converts components of the Windows
operating system into synthesized speech allowing for complete
and total access to Windows based computer systems. It gives
total control over what you hear and how you hear it
- MagniLink iMax gives the Mac user a complete and unique low vision aid solution! Several advantageous functions makes your Mac usage and reading easier.
- MagniLink Read is a software from LVI Low Vision International which turns your PC into a reading machine! By scanning a text or opening a saved document, MagniLink Read gives you fast and easy access to get the text read out loud by the included highquality voices.
- Combining the revolutionary new features of ZoomText Magnifier with a powerful set of reading tools, ZoomText Magnifier/Reader gives you the total computer access solution.